The BMW has a turbocharged 1.5-litre three-cylinder engine, which is mid mounted and powers the rear wheels.
This is boosted by the hybrid system powering the front wheels, so 4 wheel drive.
- Petrol engine: 228bhp and 236lb ft torque
- Electric motor: 96kW (129bhp) and 184lb ft torque
- Combined: 357bhp and 420lb ft torque
- 0-100kmh in 4.4 seconds
- 59g/km CO2 on the NEDC fuel consumption cycle
- Lithium-ion batteries with a 5kWh capacity
- EV range of 22 miles at 75mph
- 75mph on electric power
- Claimed 50:50 weight distribution
- low centre of gravity
- adaptive suspension and four-wheel drive
Have something to say?
You must be logged in to post a comment.